Terms and conditions
Reservations and Cancellations: In order to confirm reservations we ask full payments for small orders of $1,000.00 or less and a 50% deposit for “major events” unless you have a credit account established with Good Events. We recommends all major reservations that made the sooner the better and we serve on first come and reserve basis. All changes to your order to be made a least 2 week before of delivery and set up (no later). Also we offer a partial deposit/order refundable with the charge of the minimum processing fee of 20% of the full invoice amount if the cancellation is made between 5 and 8 business days prior to the delivery date, if is less time than that no deposit or any payments will be refunded at all. We charge the minimum cancellation fee of 10% of the full invoice or deposit for all approved refunds for the rest of the time (9-more business days). And the 3% third party PayPal fee will be added for orders over $500.00 when use any credit/debit cards BUT will be no charge if payments are mailed or deposited to our Wells Fargo Checking account. The balance due needs to be paid 15 business days prior delivery or event whichever is first. Please read carefully the invoice details and policies for a different regulations which may be affecting your specific orders/invoice. Keep in mind our daily cutoff time for orders is at 7pm.
-We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone-
Other Charges: We will charge you a $30.00 – $200.00 for cleaning fee if there is any food, debris or drink stains in our equipment. There will be a $50.00 fee for each stain caused by Silly String. Our staff will contact you immediately if there is a problem with the condition is which our equipment is returned to us. Also we will charge for any Damage equipment at the replacement cost and remember the customer is responsible to make sure and receive all the equipment in good conditions at time of the delivery checking all by the invoice/list.
Delivery and Pick Ups: Deliveries are schedule with a frame time of 2 hours and for a strictly delivery time if required by customer will be an extra charge of $80.00. If you fail to comply with any of our deliveries, the driver will continue with his assigned route and GOOD EVENTS will be treated as final. Upon request of the customer the driver may come back (2nd delivery) after finish his route for a minimum charge of $75.00 and have to be paid in advance, remember timely is NOT be guaranteed. Same day and after hours pickups are available for an extra charge (excepting inflatables games), for rates call our office. Also note this customer is fully responsible to have easy, faster and safe access to your location in order for us to make the delivery/installation. Customer is fully responsible to advise us at time of reservation (must be write on the invoice) for any intensive labor like stairs (more than 3 stairs), long distances (more than 20′) from our truck, also rise buildings, elevators used which will incur absolutely in additional labor charges or up to decline to do delivery/service in unsafe situations without any refund. Customer acknowledge this to have a safe and easy access to doors/gates/garages/fences to your properly for our driver/employees in order to make the delivery properly, faster and safe.
Bounce House / Jumpers: By the nature of the activities, bounce house carry a risk of physical injury. You must follow inflatable usage instructions located in front of the inflatable, added in write on your invoice or to be in our website at Terms and Conditions link, and always be adult supervised.
Release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement: In consideration of the foregoing lease, CUSTOMER acknowledges and agrees for himself, herself, itself and any personal representatives, that he, she or its assumes full responsibility for the safe use and operation of the PROPERTY leases herein during the entire time that the PROPERTY is under CUSTOMER care, custody and control. CUSTOMER warrants and represents for the full value of the PROPERTY leased herein the event the PROPERTY is lost, stolen or damaged while in CUSTOMER’S care, custody or control. GOOD EVENTS makes no warranties or representations express or implied, about the safety of any or the PROPERTY leased. CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE AND INJURY.
Good Events is NOT responsible for any injury, accident or death when using our equipment in special for all our Inflatable’s Bounce Houses, Water/Dry Slides or games. Have questions call us immediately before to use our properly at 510-2447921. Medical emergency call 911.
RELEASE: The CUSTOMER hereby releases waives, and discharges GOOD EVENTS, including its agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, and shareholders from and against any and ALL claims for damages suffered by any person or entity connected with the use or operation of any of the PROPERTY leased herein. This release is intended to discharge GOOD EVENTS from all liability for any injury to any and all person(S) and any and all property damage, loss of the use of property, physical injury, death, enjoyment of life, loss of profits, injury to goodwill, injury to reputation, all other forms of consequential injury and damage, regardless of how such injury or damage is called or characterized. CUSTOMER waives all rights to GOOD EVENTS for any injury to a child/adult may suffer due to negligence or any other cause.
- Jumps are to accommodate around to 6 – 8 children under twelve years and depending on average of 500 pounds combined so please do not overcrowding the bouncer! It will greater increase the risk of injury.
- Compatible age groups must play on unit at the same time. Age groups must not be mixed, different sized children must not be mixed to avoid any injury.
- The inflatable unit should not be operated if winds exceed 15 mph or in rain.
- Socks must be worn at all times
- No sharp objects in/on jumpers
- No eye glasses in/on jumpers
- All persons must remove shoes, glasses, jewelry and anything else that may harm anyone in the unit and also the inflatable
- No flips, somersaults or extreme horseplay is allowed in the unit, the adult operator must strictly enforce the rules of this contract to have children’s safe first.
- No food, drinks, silly string or gum inside or near the bouncer, if this occurs will be charge a cleaning fee.
- Do not tape or fasten anything on the bouncer
- Absolutely no pets allowed in bouncers
- Individuals with disabilities, pregnant womens and small infants are not permitted on/in the bouncer at any time
- Do not allow anyone to jump on the bouncer near the door
- Check stakes regularly to ensure they are tight
- Check the blower/inflation tube regularly to ensure there is not excessive leakage
- Do not slide out head first
- Do not slide or dive on the slide
- The landing area of a slide must be clear before the next person begins to slide down
- Customers are responsible for any licensing or permits required for an event
- If any damage occurs immediately notify us
- Charges will be imposed to repair or replace items due to abuse, loss, misuse, overload, negligence or dirty equipment.
- Do not deflate the unit while children are still inside bouncer, in case of any malfunction, exit the unit immediately by calmly telling them to quickly as possible to slide down out.
Chairs and Tables: The Set Up in chairs and tables is not included unless it is specified on the invoice. Customer to return all items clean and in good condition as same as received otherwise will be a charge for cleaning from $30.00 to up to $200.00
Linen and Tablecloths: We will appreciate if you take the excess of dirty in all our linen and tablecloths.
Dinnerware: We also appreciate if you return all dinnerware free of excessive debris.
Website: The material contained in this Web Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this web site or related services. The material contained in this Web site may contain inaccuracies and errors and Good Events does not guarantee that the functional aspects of this Web site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Prices: We always try to keep our prices with no change but depending on the current market our prices are subject to change at any time, we suggest you to check our prices frequently in our Website or calling us at (510) 244-7921.
-We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone-
ONLINE INVOICING VERSION BELOW
Good Events – San Francisco, CA.
RENTAL AGREEMENT, TERMS AND CONDITIONS/WARRANTY:
- BY SIGNING AND/OR ACCEPTING THE DELIVERY OF OUR RENTAL ITEMS, CUSTOMER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHOWN ON THIS CONTRACT AND AT https://goodevents.com/terms-conditions/. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IS ASSUMING FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN, PROTECT, CLEAN AND RETURN IN GOOD ORDER ALL RENTED ITEMS AND ACCESSORIES LISTED ON THE INVOICE, BACK OF THIS PAGE AND AT SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ALSO TO PAY ANY REMAINING BALANCE AS AGREED OR IN NO LATER THAN 15 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR THE DELIVERY IN MOST CASES IF NOT SPECIFIED.THERE IS A LABOR CHARGE FOR SETUP AND BREAKDOWN EQUIPMENT, RATES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. A KNOCK DOWN FEE WILL RESULT IF RENTAL ITEMS ARE STILL UP. Please unfold chairs & tables and stack it back the same way it was delivered.
- CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RENTED ITEM TO PERFORM IN SAFE OPERATION AND PROPER USE, ALSO ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY IT MAY CAUSE AND TO PAY FOR ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, REPAIRS, SHIPPING AND ALL LABOR INCUR FOR ANY DAMAGE AND CLEANING SERVICES IF ITEMS ARE RETURNED DIRTY.
- OUR MINIMUM CANCELLATION FEE IS 10% FOR ALL ORDERS. IF THE CANCELLATION OCCURS 5-8 DAYS BEFORE THE DELIVERY DATE FEE WILL INCREASE TO 20%. IF THE CANCELLATION OCCUR FROM 4-0 DAYS PRIOR DELIVERY DATE NO REFUND WILL BE HONORED AT ALL.” NO EXCEPTIONS”. NOTE THAT ALL ITEMS RENTED FROM THIRD PARTIES BUT THROUGH GOOD EVENTS WON’T HAVE ANY REFUND AFTER DEPOSIT MADE OR AFTER CONTRACT IS SIGNED “NO EXCEPTIONS”
4.”ALL” OUR DELIVERIES ARE WITH FLEXIBLE WINDOW TIME OF A LEAST 2 HOUR PRIOR THE TIME CUSTOMER HAS SELECTED, IF YOU DESIRE TO HAVE A STRICT DELIVERY TIME ITS AVAILABLE IT COST $50.00 – $100.00 AS ADDITIONAL CHARGE BASING ON DIFERENT FACTORS. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SECOND DELIVERY CHARGE IF MISS THE DAY OF DELIVERY, IF BY MISTAKE TELLS THE WRONG DAY WHEN PLACING ORDER OR IF DIDN’T CHECK THE DATE WROTE ON INVOICE AND COMES WRONG THEN CUSTOMER PAID INVOICE MEANS ALL WAS RIGHT.
- CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE TO ADVISE US AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION TO GET AN ACCORDING CHARGE FOR ANY INTENSIVE LABOR OR WORK REQUIRED ON OUR EQUIPMENT DELIVERY, EXAMPLES ARE STAIRS (MORE THAN 2), LONG DISTANCES (MORE THAN 25’) FROM OUR TRUCK, RISE BUILDINGS, ELEVATORS WHICH WILL INCUR ABSOLUTELY IN ADDITIONAL LABOR/TIME CHARGES, WE CAN DECLINE TO DO DELIVERY/SERVICE WITH NO REFUND ALSO IF IS ANY UNSAFE SITUATIONS. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING A SAFE AND EASY ACCESS TO YOUR LOCATION IN ORDER FOR US TO USE OUR WHEEL CARTS OR DOLLIES; WE CAN MENTION SOME OF THIS LIKE ACCESS DOORS, GATES, GARAGES, FENCES, STAIRS, PATHWAYS ETC.
- Good Events MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- THIS RENTAL CONTRACT FORMS THE SOLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND Good Events. THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Good Events HARMLESS FOR ANY CLAIMS FROM CUSTOMERS USE OR MISUSE, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR LOSS, INJURY, AND DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF THE CUSTOMER’S NEGLIGENCE OR OPERATION INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS INCURRED IN DEFENSE OF SUCH CLAIMS.
- OPERATORS SHOULD READ ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR EQUIPMENT (SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS) AND/OR IS RESPONSIBLE TO CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT 510 244-7921 FOR ANY QUESTION BEFORE TO OPERATE AND START USING OUR EQUIPMENT.
- RETAKING OF EQUIPMENT: IF CUSTOMER FAILS TO RETURN ALL RETURNED ITEMS UPON AGREED TIME, CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY FOR ALL ADDITIONAL CHARGES. IF CUSTOMER REFUSES TO RETURN RENTED ITEMS, THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT Good Events AND ITS AGENTS MAY TAKE ALL REASONABLE ACTIONS NECESSARY TO RECOVER RENTED ITEMS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR LEGAL PROCESS. CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY ALL ATTORNEY FEES AND COURT COST INCURRED BY GOOD EVENTS BY ENFORCING THESE TERMS.
- CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT A POSSIBILITY OF INJURY MAY HAPPEN AT ANY TIME AND IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE TO PROVIDE THE PROPERTY AND ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES WHEN OPERATING OR WHEN IN POSITION OR OUR EQUIPMENT. FOLLOW ACCORDING TO THE RULES GIVEN FROM THE RENTAL PARTY PRIOR TO EVENT IN WRITTEN INSTRUCTION OR IN VERBAL. If have questions please ASK the driver or contact us at 510.244.7921 before to operate our equipment. CUSTOMER AGREED TO BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS INJURY OR DEATH.
- RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: In consideration of, the foregoing lease, CUSTOMER acknowledges and agrees for himself, herself, itself and any personal representatives, that (s)he assumes full responsibility for the safe use and operation of the PROPERTY leases herein during the entire time that the PROPERTY is under CUSTOMER’S care, custody or control. CUSTOMER warrants and represents that he, she, or it will, at all times, supervise the safe use and operation of the PROPERTY leased herein. CUSTOMER further agrees that he/she/it is responsible for the full value of the PROPERTY leased herein the event the PROPERTY is lost, stolen or damaged while in CUSTOMER’S care, custody or control. GOOD EVENTS makes no warranties or representations express or implied, about the safety of any or the PROPERTY leased. Good Events is NOT responsible for any injury, accident or death when using our equipment in special for all our Inflatable’s Bounce Houses, Water/Dry Slides or games. Have questions call us immediately before to use of our properly OR stop using it and get answer on your questions in order to prevent any loss, don’t hesitate to contact us at 510-2447921. For any medical emergency call 911.
12.RELEASE: CUSTOMER hereby releases waives, and discharges GOOD EVENTS, including its agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, and shareholders, from and against any and all claims for damages suffered by any person or entity connected with the use or operation of any of the PROPERTY leased herein. This release is intended to include, but is not limited to, liability due to the GOOD EVENTS NEGLIGENCE, regardless of whether such negligence is active or passive. This release is intended to discharge GOOD EVENTS from all liability for any injury to any and all person(s) and any and all property damage, loss of the use of property, physical injury, death, enjoyment of life, loss of profits, injury to goodwill, injury to goodwill, injury to reputation, all other forms of consequential injury and damage, regardless of how such injury or damage is called or characterized. CUSTOMER waives all rights to GOOD EVENTS for any injury a child/adult may suffer due to negligence or any other cause.
- RULES FOR USE CAPACITY: Safety First. Children’s safety depends on the presence of adult supervision while INFLATABLE/SLIDER UNIT is in use. Keep age and size of groups compatible. We may suggest having Up to 8 children from 2-8 years old, up to 6 children from 8-12 years old, up to 4 older teens, or 3 adults only. SOMERSAULTS, ROUGH HORSEPLAY, AND FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED. NO SHOES, NO FOOD, NO DRINKS, NO SHARP OBJECTS, NO SILLY STRING ALLOWED.
- INFLATABLES HAVE NO REFUNDS AFTER THE RESERVATION IS MADE BUT IN CASE THERE IS A PROBABILITY OF RAIN CUSTOMER CAN GET INFLATABLE REFUND OF 90% (10% Cancellation fee) IF CALL FOR CANCELLATION 24HRS BEFORE THE DELIVERY DATE, AFTER THAT TIME OR WHEN THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN ARRIVED OR HAS BEEN MADE THERE IS “NO” REFUNDS. REMEMBER THE INFLATABLE WILL ACCUMULATE WATER “SAFETY FIRST” PLEASE REMOVE ASAP ALL OCCUPANTS (be careful will be slippery) AND LEAVE UNIT INFLATED IF THE BLOWER IS IN A SAFE CONDITION, IF NOT TURN OFF AND UNPLUG BLOWER AND COVER IT TO VOID DAMAGE. WHEN RAIN STOPS YOU MAY CLEAN AND DRY THE UNIT WITH TOWELS BEFORE TO RE-ENTER AND PLAY. IF WIND EXCEEDS 15 MPH PLEASE DEFLATE IMMEDIATELY. For question call us at (510) 244-7921 or firstname.lastname@example.org. ***We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to anyone*** ***We reserve the right to cancel due to really bad weather***