Terms and conditions
Good Events – San Francisco, CA. 2,018 – 2,019.
RENTAL AGREEMENT, TERMS AND CONDITIONS/WARRANTY:
1. BY COMPLETING THE PAYMENT OF YOUR INVOICE OR SIGNING THIS CONTRACT CUSTOMER CONFIRM AND AGREES TO ALL OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRESENTED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND AT https://goodevents.com/terms-conditions/. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IS TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN, PROTECT, CLEAN, RE-STACK AND RETURN IN GOOD ORDER ALL RENTED ITEMS AND ACCESSORIES LISTED ON THE INVOICE AND AT SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS/COMMENTS ON BOTTOM LEFT SIDE FROM OUR INVOICE THEN ALSO CUSTOMER AGREED TO PAY THE INVOICE IN FULL AS AGREED AND ANY OTHER REMAINING BALANCE. PLEASE NOTE THAT, WE WORK ON PRE-PAID / SIGNED CONTRACTS ORDERS AND OUR DRIVERS DOESN’T CARRY ANY CASH, WE DON’T DELIVERY OR MAKE ANY RESERVATION IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED ON TIME, PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME AND CONSIDERATE YOUR QUOTE AS A RESERVATION WITHOUT THE PAYMENT. YOU MOST PAY THE INVOICE/QUOTE IN FULL BEFORE IT EXPIRES TO TURN IT INTO A RESERVATION, WE DON’T DELIVERY YOUR NEXT ORDER IF YOU OWN ANY BALANCE OF A PREVIOUS DELIVERY NEED TO BE CURRENT. ALSO FOR BIG ORDERS IF WE AGREED TO PAY IN PAYMENTS IT HAS TO BE PAID IN FULL 2 WEEKS BEFORE OF THE DELIVERY DATE, OTHERWISE WE WON’T DO THE DELIVERY AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE HONORED. PRIOR THE DELIVERY IN MOST CASES IF NOT SPECIFIED ON THE INVOICE ALL ORDERS DEPOSIT AND/OR 1ST PAYMENT RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. WE DO A LABOR CHARGE FOR SETUP AND BREAKDOWN EQUIPMENT, RATES ARE FAIRLY AND AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. A KNOCK DOWN FEE WILL RESULT IF RENTAL ITEMS ARE STILL UP. Please unfold chairs & tables and stack it back the same way it was delivered. ***Is customer responsibility to read all our terms & conditions***
2. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RENTED ITEM TO PERFORM IN SAFE OPERATION AND PROPER USE, ALSO ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY IT MAY CAUSE AND TO PAY FOR ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, REPAIRS, SHIPPING, LABOR, AND ANY OTHER IF NOT LISTED. ***ORDERS CUTOFF TIME IS NORMALLY AT 4PM***
3. OUR MINIMUM CANCELLATION/RE-STOCKING FEE IS 15% FOR ALL ORDERS and IF THE CANCELLATION OCCURS 5-8 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE THE DELIVERY DATE THE FEE WILL INCREASE TO 30%. IF THE CANCELLATION OCCUR FROM 4-3 DAYS PRIOR DELIVERY DATE THE FEE WILL BE 50% then from 3-0 DAYS WILL BE NO REFUND HONORED AT ALL.” NO EXCEPTIONS”. NOTE THAT ALL ITEMS RENTED FROM THIRD PARTIES BUT THROUGH GOOD EVENTS WON’T HAVE ANY REFUND. DEPOSITS & RESERVATIONS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE “NO EXCEPTIONS” – We reserve on paid invoices only, quotes are subject to availability and conditions may change without any notice – Some products are required to have same day pickup and rental time is up to 7 hours, like Inflatable’s, games, concessions machines and Royal Throne Chairs Loveseats unless extra hours of rental are paid. / Keep it overnight options are also available, ask us.
4. WE DELIVER TO BUSINESS, LOADING DOCKS, LOBBIES, OFFICES ALSO HOME BUILDINGS (MUST READ ALSO #5 POLICY BELOW), PARKS, VENUES, RESIDENTIAL HOMES AND THEIR BACKYARD, SIDE YARD, FRONT OF HOUSE AND GARAGE, WE DON’T DELIVERY INSIDE HOUSES UNLESS YOU HAVE AN EASY ACCESS WITH RAMPS-NO STEPS SO OUR DOLLIES CAN GO UP DIRECTLY, BUT IF THIS IS THE CASE WE ABSOLUTELY DON’T TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF FLOOR, FURNITURE, WALLS, HOME EQUIPMENT, DECORATION or ANY OTHER IF GETS DAMAGE FROM OUR CREW, ANY OF OUR EQUIPMENT INCLUDING DOLLIES, THIS ALSO APPLIES FOR ANY INDOOR OR OUTDOOR STRUCTURE / BUILDINGS AND HOMES. Any damage if encountered must be reported immediately or not later than 12 hours in order for us to get it considered, “no exceptions”. ”ALL” OUR DELIVERIES ARE WITH FLEXIBLE WINDOW TIME OF 3 HOUR OR MORE AND A PREFERRED/STRICTLY DELIVERY TIME IS AVAILABLE WITH AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE. IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF OUR DELIVERIES THE DRIVER WILL CONTINUE WITH HIS ASSIGNED ROUTE AND GOOD EVENTS WILL BE TREATED AS FINAL. Re-deliver Minimum fee is $75.00 no time guaranteed if is on the SAME DAY. PLEASE NOTE THAT DRIVERS CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE THAN 10 MINUTES AT THE CUSTOMER LOCATION IN CASE NO ONE IS THERE OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON, OUR DRIVER WILL CALL YOU ONCE AND IF NOT ANSWERING HE WILL CONTINUE WITH HIS ROUTE, DRIVER IS NOT REQUIRED TO LEFT MESSAGES. -WE DON’T RESERVE AND DELIVERY ON UNPAID ORDERS, PAYMENTS HAS TO BE RECEIVED A LEAST 2-3 DAYS IN ADVANCE FOR US TO BE ACCEPTED- (MUST READ #5 POLICY)
5. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE TO ADVISE US AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION FOR ANY INTENSIVE LABOR OR EXTRA WORK NEED IT TO PERFORM THE DELIVERY/PICKUP AND EITHER IF PROVIDE US WITH A WRONG ADDRESS WILL INCUR IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR RE-DELIVER AND LABOR CONSUMING. WE REQUIRED DRIVERS TO USE OUR DOLLIES AND OTHER EQUIPMENT FOR ALL OUR DELIVERIES “mandatory”, AND THE CUSTOMER MUST NOTIFY US FOR ANY, STAIRS (MORE THAN 1), LONG DISTANCES (MORE THAN 30’) FROM OUR TRUCK, RISE BUILDINGS, ELEVATORS, DOWN OR UP PATHWAYS ROADS AND HILLS, THIN ENTRANCES WHERE OUR WHEEL DOLLIES WONT FIT OR CAN BE USEFUL (hand delivery will incur in additional charges). ALL SLIPPERY SURFACES, UNSAFE AREAS, UNEVEN AND POTHOLES ROADS OR PATHWAYS, ALL THIS WILL INCUR IN ADDITIONAL LABOR/TIME CHARGES, and WE CAN DECLINE TO DO THE DELIVER OR SERVICE WITH NO REFUND IF CUSTOMER DIDN’T ADVISE US ON TIME, WE DO OUR BEST EFFORT TO RUN ROUTES ON TIME AND THIS SITUATION WILL DELAY THE REST OF OUR ORDERS AND FOR ANY LAST MINUTE INTENSIVE OR EXTRA LABOR ON DELIVERY IN ORDER TO PERFORM IT MUST BE APPROVED BY Good Events Management FOR OUR DRIVER TO DO IT and will result and a increased fee. THIS RULE ALSO APPLIES TO ANY SITUATION ABOVE MENTIONED AND FOR ANY UNSAFE SITUATIONS REPORTED FROM OUR DRIVER. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT TO HAVE A SAFE AND EASY ACCESS TO THEIR LOCATION INCLUDING ACCESS (WIDE) DOORS, GATES, GARAGES, DOOR FENCES AND OTHERS WITH A MINIMUM 40” WIDE SPACE TO FIT OUR EQUIPMENT SUCCESSFULLY.
6. Good Events MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
7. THIS RENTAL CONTRACT FORMS THE SOLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND Good Events. THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Good Events HARMLESS FOR ANY CLAIMS FROM CUSTOMERS USE OR MISUSE, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR LOSS, INJURY, AND DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF THE CUSTOMER’S NEGLIGENCE OR OPERATION INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS INCURRED IN DEFENSE OF SUCH CLAIMS.
8. OPERATORS SHOULD READ ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR EQUIPMENT (SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS) AND/OR IS RESPONSIBLE TO CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT 510 244-7921 FOR ANY DAMAGE OR QUESTION BEFORE TO OPERATE AND START USING OUR EQUIPMENT. ***For safety reasons Regular Tents won’t be installed if winds are or will be exceeding the 10-13 mph, no exceptions. If winds exceeds this range please exit securely until it get down. Our High Peak Tents are rated to support more but call us to get more details please***
9. RETAKING OF EQUIPMENT: IF CUSTOMER FAILS TO RETURN ALL RETURNED ITEMS UPON AGREED TIME, CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY FOR ALL ADDITIONAL CHARGES. IF CUSTOMER REFUSES TO RETURN RENTED ITEMS, THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT Good Events AND ITS AGENTS MAY TAKE ALL REASONABLE ACTIONS NECESSARY TO RECOVER RENTED ITEMS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR LEGAL PROCESS. CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY ALL ATTORNEY FEES AND COURT COST INCURRED BY GOOD EVENTS BY ENFORCING THESE TERMS.
10. Inflatable’s games is the sole responsibility of the CUSTOMER and/or the ORGANIZATION HOLDING THE EVENT WHICH ACKNOWLEDGES THAT A POSSIBILITY OF INJURY MAY HAPPEN AT ANY TIME AND IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE TO PROVIDE THE PROPERTY AND ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES WHEN OPERATING OR WHEN IN POSITION OF OUR EQUIPMENT. FOLLOW ACCORDING TO THE RULES GIVEN FROM THE RENTAL PARTY PRIOR TO EVENT IN WRITTEN INSTRUCTION OR IN VERBAL. If have any questions please ASK the driver or contact us at 510.244.7921 before to operate our equipment. CUSTOMER AGREED TO BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS INJURY OR DEATH.
11. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: In consideration of, the foregoing lease, CUSTOMER acknowledges and agrees for himself, herself, itself and any personal representatives, that (s)he assumes full responsibility for the safe use and operation of the PROPERTY leases herein during the entire time that the PROPERTY is under CUSTOMER’S care, custody or control. CUSTOMER warrants and represents that he, she, or it will, at all times, supervise the safe use and operation of the PROPERTY leased herein. CUSTOMER further agrees that he/she/it is responsible for the full value of the PROPERTY leased herein the event the PROPERTY is lost, stolen or damaged while in CUSTOMER’S care, custody or control. GOOD EVENTS makes no warranties or representations express or implied, about the safety of any or the PROPERTY leased. Good Events is NOT responsible for any injury, accident or death when using our equipment, Inflatable’s Bounce Houses & Water/Dry Slides or games. CUSTOMER waives all rights to GOOD EVENTS for any injury a child/adult may suffer due to negligence or any other cause. If have any questions call us immediately before to use of our properly OR stop using it and get answer on your questions in order to prevent any loss, injury or death. Don’t hesitate to contact us at 510-2447921. For any medical emergency call 911.
12. OTHER RULES AND CAPACITY: Safety First. Children’s safety depends on the presence of adult supervision while INFLATABLE/SLIDER UNIT is in use. Keep age and size of groups compatible that only kids of the same age group should be on the bouncy house & water slide at one time. SOMERSAULTS, HORSEPLAY, WRESTLING, AND FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED also NO SHOES, NO FOOD, NO DRINKS, NO SHARP OBJECTS, NO SILLY STRING ALLOWED – for “SLIDES” TO AVOID THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH, ALWAYS SLIDE WITH YOUR FEET FIRST AND NEVER SLIDE ON YOUR KNEES, STOMACH, OR HEAD FIRST. DO NOT JUMP OFF OR DIVE OFF THE SLIDE. Keep Children away from any gas generators or air pumps blowers – In extreme windy conditions please get kids out safely and deflate the unit also can call us for instructions 510-244-79-21 —
13. INFLATABLES HAVE NO REFUNDS AFTER THE RESERVATION IS MADE BUT IN CASE THERE IS A CHANCE OF RAIN, CUSTOMER CAN GET REFUND FOR 90% (10% Cancellation fee will be applied) IF CALL FOR CANCELLATION 24 HRS BEFORE THE DELIVERY DATE, AFTER THAT TIME “NO” REFUNDS WILL BE HONORED. REMEMBER WE DON’T SET UP INFLATABLES UNDER LIGHT OR HEAVY RAIN, THEY GETS VERY SLIPPERY AND DANGEROUS TO PLAY, ALSO IT ACCUMULATE WATER WHICH MAY DAMAGE THE UNIT, ELECTRICAL BLOWER USING IS ALSO A HAZARDOUS. “RE-DELIVER MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL COST. IN CASE IT RAINS AFTER WE DELIVERED PLEASE COVER THE UNIT OTHERWISE WILL REQUIRE EXTRA CLEANING AND DRYING PROCESS AND WILL INCUR IN ADDITIONAL CLEANING FESS. “SAFETY FIRST” WHEN RAINING PLEASE REMOVE ASAP ALL OCCUPANTS (be careful will be very slippery) AND LEAVE UNIT INFLATED WHILE AIR BLOWER IS IN A SAFE CONDITION, OTHERWISE TURN OFF AND UNPLUG BLOWER IMMEDIATELY AND COVER IT TO AVOID DAMAGE. WHEN RAIN STOPS YOU HAVE TO CLEAN AND DRY THE UNIT WELL WITH TOWELS BEFORE TO RE-ENTER AND PLAY. IF WIND EXCEEDS 10 MPH PLEASE STOP USING IT AND DEFLATE IMMEDIATELY. For question call us at (510) 244-7921 or firstname.lastname@example.org. ***We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to anyone***
14. Images shown on our website are for reference only and actual item may look different. . ***We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to anyone*** I (We) have read, agreed and understand the foregoing. * How did you hear about us? Google__ Yelp__ Facebook__ Instagram__ Other___ Thank you! NOTES ON DELIVERY: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. CUSTOMER NAME_________________________________________________SIGNATURE/AGREED_____________________________DATE_________________________.
ID REQUIRED:__________________. CREDIT CARD BACKUP_________________________________________.
-We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone-