– Please ensure a minimum of 5 feet clearance around the inflatable from any obstructions. The total REQUIRED space is 26’L x 15’W x 18.5′ H, with NO exceptions. Refunds will NOT be provided if the unit cannot fit safely in your space.
– We do NOT install on dirt, dry grass, or similar surfaces. Acceptable surfaces include concrete, live grass, asphalt, tile, or carpet.
– Standard rentals are for up to 7 hours, with the final pickup time scheduled between 6-9 pm. If you need special timing, contact us at email@example.com.
– For information on our STEPS/ELEVATOR/STEEP/LONG CARRY policy and additional fees, please inquire with us.
– For full details, please read our Terms & Conditions
- Remove shoes, glasses, jewelry, and loose objects before entering.
- The supervisor should always be present.
- Don’t push other kids.
- Riders should not dive on or near the water inflatable slide.
- Absolutely no riding on the stomach or headfirst is allowed, as this may cause spinal injuries, paralysis, or death. …
- Riders are not allowed to cut in line.
- Avoid rough play, flips, or wrestling inside the inflatable.
- Not throwing objects into the inflatable as it may damage the rental.
- Do not use the slide as a bouncer.
- All riders must go one at a time on the slide.
- Pregnant individuals or those with physical issues should not enter.
- Stay hydrated and take frequent water breaks, especially in hot weather.
- Monitor the weather – winds over 13 mph can be unsafe, so close the inflatable during adverse weather conditions.
- Ask us first! 510.244.7921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Play at Your Own Risk – Please read the safety instructions before entering; it is your responsibility. We will not be liable for any injuries.